Eminence Calm Skin VitaSkin Starter Set
The Calm Skin Starter Set is a regime for sensitive and rosacea prone skin that will get you out of the red and into the clear by soothing sensitive skin. Calming chamomile and calendula combine with arnica and rosemary to detoxify and ease inflammation. 50% of users reported a reduction in the appearance of skin redness in just 14 days!
Set includes a 3-4 week supply.
- 1.0oz - Calm Skin Chamomile Cleanser - Soothing and revitalizing cleansing milk for sensitive and rosacea prone skin types.
- 0.5oz - Calm Skin Arnica Masque - Redness reducing masque with organic ingredients for sensitive and rasacea prone skin types.
- 0.5oz - Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer - Calming and hydrating moisturizer for sensitive and rosacea prone skin.
- 0.5oz - Calm Skin Arnica Booster-Serum - Extra strength serum and product enhancer for all skin types, especially sensitive or rosacea prone skin.
Eminence Calm Skin VitaSkin Starter Set product information
|Name||Eminence Calm Skin VitaSkin Starter Set|
|Volume in ounce(s)||0|
|Skin Conditions||Itchy Skin, Redness/Irritation, Rosacea|
Cleanser: Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1-3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
Booster-Serum: Combine 2-3 drops with a pre-emulsified Eminence masque and apply evenly to skin. Allow masque to dry for 5-10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. Alternatively, add 2-3 drops to a pre-emulsified moisturizer and apply evenly to skin. Or, massage a thin layer of Booster-Serum directly to cleansed skin in a circular motion and follow with moisturizer.
Masque: Emulsify a small amount of the masque in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face. The neck and the décolleté can also be treated, if desired. Allow the masque to dry for 5-10 minutes. Use a lukewarm microderm cloth in a circular motion to gently scrub off the masque. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. For optimal results
Moisturizer: Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or use as a massage cream, with hands dipped in tea, fruit juice or mineral water. (For a lighter application, dilute product with water as needed.)
Cleanser: Chamomile Tea, Calendula Oil, Sunflower Oil, Arnica Extract, Grape Leaf Extract, Rosemary, Biocomplex™, (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid).
Booster-Serum: Arnica, Ivy, Rosehip, Horse Chestnut, Lavender, Chamomile, Biocomplex™ (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid)
Masque: Marigold Oil, Corn Germ Oil, Shea butter, Vegetable Glycerin, Ivy, Witch Hazel, Arnica Flower, Horse Chestnut, Grape Leaf, Clay, Linseed, Xanthan Gum, Biocomplex™ (Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Glycine Derivative), Cypress Oil, Balm Mint Oil, Chamomile Oil, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid
Moisturizer: Chamomile Tea, Calendula Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Arnica Flower Extract, Grape Leaf Extract, Rosemary, Aloe Vera Juice, Vitamin B5, Biocomplex™, (Vitamin A, Vitamin Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid).
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$58.00|
Eminence Calm Skin VitaSkin Starter Set reviews
- Review by Audra
- I have extremely sensitive skin and started getting red patchy blotches of dry, itchy skin all over my face and neck. I tried several different brands from organic, to physician strength and none seemed to work. A friend of mine highly recommended the Eminence skincare line and I found this gem of a starter set. I can honestly say that my face has calmed down within days of using the products. I will definitely be buying the full sizes! (Posted on 8/30/15)
Be the first to do a video review of this product and we'll send you a product for free!
Please send all video review submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the link to the product review, along with your contact & shipping information.